Complete organic garden care / lawn & landscape maintenance services starting at $25/hr!
Gardening services & landscape maintenance are different for every landscape and every plant. We understand that and will build a custom-fit maintenance plan that will tackle what’s needed at the right time during the right season for optimal blooming, fruiting, & vegetative growth.
On demand or regularly scheduled visits including the following services and more:
- Mowing, edging, weeding, blowing, hedging & properly pruning delicate plants
- Organic fertilization (included in price) with organic nutrient & mineral blend, top-dressing & mulching as needed ($5 worth of wood chip mulch for free every 1-hour visit or $30 per cubic yard delivered)
- Compacted soil aeration & humic demineralization to form spongy, forest-type soil over time
- Soil-prep, planting, transplanting – always the right way guaranteed!
- Plant-removal, tree-removal, debris-removal, unregulated structure demolition, hauling (surcharge may apply for large loads)
To get an idea of how much we can accomplish in a 2-hour visit, here are a couple examples:
- Trim/prune shrubs, trees and hedges, mow and weed an entire front and back-yard (~3,000 sq ft takes around 2 hours to maintain but may require up to 4-5 hours initially depending on overgrowth)
- Plant 1,000 sq. ft. of space, about the size of half of a typical backyard.
*Trees under 13 ft. in height. We must quote for larger tree trimming and removal in person or over the phone. Thank you!